2/14/12

Love Lives Here


There is love in my home....I know this....but I also saw it written about us and I really appreciated that.  It made me feel proud of what we do as a team every day.  We make an effort, we try to keep it positive and light.  We have fun, we spend time together, we treat each other with respect.  We treat our children like the beautiful little independent creatures that they are, guiding them by our own actions and choices.

We have come to accept each other for all that we bring to our 4 member family unit, the awesomeness and the challenges.

So, with this I say, Happy Valentine's Day for today and for everyday as you are working through it with your team.

Make it a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment on a post. I hope you are enjoying your visit here. Leave a link to your blog if you have one and I will be sure to come and see what you are up to.

Have a great day and keep it fun!!!