4/5/12

My Day Begins Now




“Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” 
                                                                                               ― Ralph Waldo Emerson



It's not yet noon and I feel the need to start over.  Good thing I can.

PS Photo taken by Damion in the wee hours of the morn.

2 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment on a post. I hope you are enjoying your visit here. Leave a link to your blog if you have one and I will be sure to come and see what you are up to.

Have a great day and keep it fun!!!