6/8/11

Beautiful Clutter





My house is a mess.  I have little pockets of clutter scattered throughout.  I try to keep things tidy around here but every once in a while things blow up.  Yesterday I was walking over to shut the curtains to block out the hot hot sun and this lovely scene caught my eye.  It would not have been so pretty without all of the extra stuff that is usually not on this table.  I love that. 
Last year I took pictures of my piles of dirty laundry.  Don't worry I will spare you.



Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment on a post. I hope you are enjoying your visit here. Leave a link to your blog if you have one and I will be sure to come and see what you are up to.

Have a great day and keep it fun!!!