8/15/13

Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3...

Checking out the light at a new location.  Actually, I have shot there before but not during the morning.

 I really really love the late afternoon light, but I am trying to expand my horizons.
Trees are amazing, aren't they?
I love trees.


Audrey wasn't so into it but she obliged, Piper was sweet enough to carry my stuff.

Why do kids love to make this face? The vampire cloak face?
I have so many of them, hilarious.

 I need to gather up all of the shots and do a special post of these funnies.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment on a post. I hope you are enjoying your visit here. Leave a link to your blog if you have one and I will be sure to come and see what you are up to.

Have a great day and keep it fun!!!