10/31/13

I Did Not Take This Photo!


Actually I did TAKE the photo but I did not take the photo...get it?  I grabbed the photo off of this blog...Mokkasin.Blogspot.com...it was my first visit there and I love it, but I don't know what she is saying, which really doesn't bother me because I love her images and style.

To see some more of this cutie girl, you can see the whole post with more energetic photos here...http://mokkasin.blogspot.com/2013/10/varfor-skynda-pa.html.

And just because, here is another photo from her site that I TOOK...but didn't take.  Are you starting to feel me?


Happy Halloween people.
Watch out for goblins.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! She is located in Sweden! Thanks for the tip. Love here site and her online store! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment on a post. I hope you are enjoying your visit here. Leave a link to your blog if you have one and I will be sure to come and see what you are up to.

Have a great day and keep it fun!!!