6/6/13

The Change Is In The Air


One more week of school.  We are all chomping at the bit.


























To say it has been crazy around here doesn't even begin to describe it.
People, like me, talk about how busy they are all the time.
Well, I'm over it, I'm ready to slow down a bit.

Audrey told me to stop checking my e-mail all the time.  I put down my phone and said, "look, hands free", and she rolled her eyes and said, "yeah right".  Really?

So, one last night of insanity, working on a special project for the girls' school and then that's it.

I'm slowing down, living life hands free.  You'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment on a post. I hope you are enjoying your visit here. Leave a link to your blog if you have one and I will be sure to come and see what you are up to.

Have a great day and keep it fun!!!