4/11/13

A Shout Out


My man. The best I know.

I am reflecting on all of the things that make him so special and finding the list unending.

To name just a few-honest, true, loyal, PRESENT, hard-working, organized, INCREDIBLY ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT LIFE, funny, more like HILARIOUS (although my mother doesn't always appreciate his humor), super fit, patient, can always pick out a good wine for me, incredibly supportive, AN AWESOME AND INVOLVED DAD, sexy, clever, and the best husband ever.

I will wrap it up there because I rhymed-bonus.

Happy Birthday babe. I wish you a thousand more years of happiness and health.

1 comment:

  1. Damion appears to be holding up this building. Good day to you, sir.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment on a post. I hope you are enjoying your visit here. Leave a link to your blog if you have one and I will be sure to come and see what you are up to.

Have a great day and keep it fun!!!