9/18/12

Don't Bug Me


You can bug me if you want, I just really wanted to post this photo that I took a few weeks ago and I like that title....;) My husband calls me an empath (he says it with love) and I guess empath's can only take so much bugging before they bug out.....which is totally me.

The girls and I found this little critter in our hot, hot, HOT carport with a little messed up front leg.  After we took a few pics and oohed and aahed over how pretty he was we moved him to a shady bush.  He was gone when we got back later that day so I am thinking he got on ok.

We like to rescue things, it's what we do.  It's too much to watch them suffer.  Right?

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment on a post. I hope you are enjoying your visit here. Leave a link to your blog if you have one and I will be sure to come and see what you are up to.

Have a great day and keep it fun!!!