8/4/12

Not Sad At All

This is hands down one of my most favorite pics of the summer...so far.


The very moment before I told her to hold the heart shaped leaf up to her eye she was laughing and arguing with her friend about which leaf was the most heart shaped....they were having a contest.  So I don't know why she looks so sad in this pic.  Both her and her sister do that sometimes, get into character for a photo.  Little actors.

Anyhoo-we are having a very fun and retro summer.  Tons of swim days and beach days and library days and swimming lessons and road trips and it has been amazing.

I am full of heart shaped leaf gratitude to be able to do this with my girls.

See you soon.

xoxo

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment on a post. I hope you are enjoying your visit here. Leave a link to your blog if you have one and I will be sure to come and see what you are up to.

Have a great day and keep it fun!!!