8/6/12

All Quiet Here

The girls are doing their first week of summer camp.  Today is only the second day all summer that I have been without them.  I have to say it has been glorious---both having a full day to myself and the fact that I get to spend the whole summer with them.

Just in case I might miss them too much I spent some time going through old photos.  As usual, I was looking for something specific but got distracted--imagine that--and found these sweet pics of Audrey running around in a new (hand-me-down) fairy dress.  I don't know if she would even put on a fairy dress right now, or if she would think she was "too old for that", boo hoo, my babies are growing up.



It's bittersweet.

2 comments:

  1. Bittersweet indeed. ENJOY the time off tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet photos! You are very blessed to have such lovely little ones. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment on a post. I hope you are enjoying your visit here. Leave a link to your blog if you have one and I will be sure to come and see what you are up to.

Have a great day and keep it fun!!!