10/28/11

Say Wha'?!

It's Friday already, again?  I refuse to call this post "Flower Friday" because then it would be so obvious that today is Friday and that would make it a whole week since the last post and that would be unacceptable. However, it is Friday and this is a flower post.  Sigh.

I was on an outing yesterday checking out a location for an upcoming family shoot and since I didn't have a family there yet I took some pics of the locals.

I love flowers and I love back lighting and here they are.







That last shot is in honor of Halloween. 
Wink wink.


Enjoy your weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment on a post. I hope you are enjoying your visit here. Leave a link to your blog if you have one and I will be sure to come and see what you are up to.

Have a great day and keep it fun!!!