2/13/13

The Professionals

Photographing kids is really fun, in a crazy, manic, run around-goof around-but don't mess around way.
I love it and I love catching the ridiculous moments.
Photographing kids for professional head shots is a totally different story.  The kids really need to hold still and follow direction, yet still make it look spontaneous and natural.  I have had pretty good luck with most of the kids I have photographed, these kids, however, really nailed it, made my "job" easy.

Ok and one more of the littlest.

The serious face slays me.

To see more from this shoot AND a cute shot of the parents, go to my Facebook Photography Page.

Makes you want to have more kids, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment on a post. I hope you are enjoying your visit here. Leave a link to your blog if you have one and I will be sure to come and see what you are up to.

Have a great day and keep it fun!!!