6/13/12

It's Official

I am a Softball Mom.


We are all way into it.  

So much so that we have to get a hotel room in the OC just so we don't have to drive back and forth for a hundred games in a row! It is a total blast though, so I am not complaining.

The big Frog and Toad musical is over and done (more about that later), school is out on Friday so most school projects are wrapped up. I am quickly catching up on photo assignments that I have been neglecting and I am really looking forward to summer with my girls.

Much much more coming in the next few months.

Thanks for hanging in there---and special thanks to the few of you who have sent me e-mails telling me you missed the posts.  I love that encouragement.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment on a post. I hope you are enjoying your visit here. Leave a link to your blog if you have one and I will be sure to come and see what you are up to.

Have a great day and keep it fun!!!