3/19/12

Quiet Time

I live for these moments.  
This one pictured, where the girls are oh so quiet and satisfied.  
No TV, no computers, no music, no games and no fighting--especially the no fighting part!


But also for the moment I am in, right now.  No one is in the house and it is so quiet, except for the timer which will tell me when the noodles are done.  Dinner is ready and waiting, house is clean, all of the crap which is usually strewn about the place is put away and I am sitting here at my desk, glass of Pinot at my side, spending a moment doing what I love to do (one of the many things)--working on my photography and writing a blog post.

Please do not misunderstand, I am not bragging, because truthfully, this rarely happens.  But it is such a nice feeling that I am completely inspired to make it happen again...and again.....and again.  Like, every night!?

Do I ask for too much?

I don't think so.  You know what they say, "Write It Down, Make It Happen".  So I am writing it down.

Tell me what your bliss moments are.

Happy Monday--see you tomorrow--;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment on a post. I hope you are enjoying your visit here. Leave a link to your blog if you have one and I will be sure to come and see what you are up to.

Have a great day and keep it fun!!!