3/13/12

Borrowed Words

 

I found this quote over on one of my favorite blogs and snatched it right away.  
I find this to be so true and wish I would have learned it sooner in my life.  I always thought that things just happened if you were naturally good at them.  
Silly me.  
The good news?  I know it now and really KNOW it.  So much so that I try things over and over and when they don't work out as I think they should have I re-adjust and try it again.  

For more fabulous quotes and life lessons and beautiful pictures and fantastic healthy recipes, visit The Silver Pen, it's a fabulous place to lose yourself with a cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment on a post. I hope you are enjoying your visit here. Leave a link to your blog if you have one and I will be sure to come and see what you are up to.

Have a great day and keep it fun!!!