1/11/12

Refer Back To # 623

# 623---"When you realize you have made a mistake, take immediate steps to fix it."

My hubs is very upset because he said that part of my last post was very misleading.....the part about the husband dancing with the wife.......or something like that.  Yikes.  

So I am here to clarify, because,well, because my husband rocks.  And dances, a lot.  With me and with the girls and the cats and the dog and whoever else happens to drop by.

In fact, it is a Disco Dance Party USA around here most nights, just ask our neighbors.


The really funny part about this mistake is he went and signed us up for Tango lessons--8 weeks worth.

Hurray?


2 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment on a post. I hope you are enjoying your visit here. Leave a link to your blog if you have one and I will be sure to come and see what you are up to.

Have a great day and keep it fun!!!