1/14/12

Saturday Soccer--In B & W


Just for fun.  
Black and white pics from last Saturday's soccer jaunt.  
It was kids against grown-ups and let me just say the grown-ups were ruthless!  
But the kids were very enthusiastic!


Here they are, in no particular order.


 (look at Piper's face in this next one....happiness)



My Piper lookin' good.


The little ones practiced a bit too.


Love it.


And, seriously, who's cute?!


That's a lot of pics, thanks for hanging in there.  

Not sure what we are doing this next Saturday but if the crazy LA weather keeps going like this maybe we will hit the beach!

Have a great weekend--let me know what you're up to.







1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment on a post. I hope you are enjoying your visit here. Leave a link to your blog if you have one and I will be sure to come and see what you are up to.

Have a great day and keep it fun!!!