10/12/11

I'm Working On It

Today I am sharing a few of my favorites from my latest round of editing.  I was searching for all of the fun family and kid portrait sessions I have done over the past couple of years.  It was so much fun to revisit some of these shoots.  I love the honesty and goofiness and sweetness that comes out when you get a group together that really loves each other and enjoys each other's company.  

Holding it together


Three generations of wacky.


And just because cowboy boots with flowery dresses MUST be documented.


To see more of what I'm up to with family portraits, check out my flickr page.

Oh, and leave me a comment why don'tcha.
I'll get back to you........;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment on a post. I hope you are enjoying your visit here. Leave a link to your blog if you have one and I will be sure to come and see what you are up to.

Have a great day and keep it fun!!!