1/14/14

Times Like These


I have a new mantra for 2014.











Actually, it started a couple of months ago during a 'how, why, what, where and holy cow I can't do that, it's too much for me' moments.  My sister-in-law told me to breathe and "don't over think it".


























I have spent my life over thinking it, usually in a 'not good enough' way.


























But I am done with that I tell you!  2014 is my year of not overthinking it!
Don't ask me to think, I won't do it.


























I might over think it a little bit, sometimes, I do have standards after all.
Baby steps people, baby steps.

PS Sweet little spots from my girls' room, I sneak in there sometimes while they are at school.  Obviously, so does Molly (the cat).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment on a post. I hope you are enjoying your visit here. Leave a link to your blog if you have one and I will be sure to come and see what you are up to.

Have a great day and keep it fun!!!