2/15/13

Flower Friday-just around the corner

The trees are blooming everywhere.  It's so gorgeous I can't stand it.  This weekend is supposed to be bright and warm and I have mixed feelings about that, I love the cold and the rain, but come on-I have to love the sun too right?!  So I do and I will.

I hope you have some fun plans in store for your weekend, let me know how it all goes.

Oh!  These trees are just around the corner from me and I see them everyday while out walking my doggie.  This morning I was in the middle of the street on a step ladder trying to get close enough to the blooms to get the shot.  I will have to drop off a print to the homeowner to thank him (her/they?).

Right?

See more and even one with a bee on my Facebook page......xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment on a post. I hope you are enjoying your visit here. Leave a link to your blog if you have one and I will be sure to come and see what you are up to.

Have a great day and keep it fun!!!