2/3/12

Flower Friday--In The Trees

The trees are exploding here.


It really is beautiful, especially when the wind scatters all of the tiny little white petals all over the street, but that just reminds me of snow.  Which reminds me of skiing, which reminds me that last I checked I couldn't zip up my ski pants, which reminds me to shut off the computer and get outside and MOVE!

Which reminds me, wanna join in on an exercise challenge?  
Let's think about it and talk on Monday, ok?

Have a wonderful weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment on a post. I hope you are enjoying your visit here. Leave a link to your blog if you have one and I will be sure to come and see what you are up to.

Have a great day and keep it fun!!!