4/22/13

Reminiscing

Three (two?) summers ago we went to the Midwest for nearly four weeks.  The girls missed their daddy so much.  I just found these pics of when we first got home.  Damion picked us up from the train station (yes, I did say train-that's another story) and we all went to our favorite family food spot for lunch.
I snapped these sweet pics then.























































Even though Piper is digging through D's wallet for cash she really did miss her daddy too, just as much as Audrey did!  Hahahaha.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! That was my immediate thought, Piper was missing that wallet! I love the expression when she pulls out the cash, bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment on a post. I hope you are enjoying your visit here. Leave a link to your blog if you have one and I will be sure to come and see what you are up to.

Have a great day and keep it fun!!!