10/3/11

Random Monday




I am not suggesting that there will be Monday Flower days as well, but I just found these while scrolling through some past shoots.  I took these in June, right after an incredibly random day of rain on a Southern California summer day....it just doesn't happen, usually.  You know the song.  Anyway, I have a huge week ahead of me; birthdays and painting my kitchen, and visiting nieces with her family and photo shoots and all of the normal crazy schedule stuff we have going on, so I wanted to keep it simple today and try and bring back the sense memory of a refreshing summer shower.  

It's coming, the rainy season, I hope it's going to be a good one.



Anybody know a good rain dance?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment on a post. I hope you are enjoying your visit here. Leave a link to your blog if you have one and I will be sure to come and see what you are up to.

Have a great day and keep it fun!!!